Life Science Analytics’ Competitor Reports deliver detailed analysis of a company’s preclinical, clinical and marketed pipeline of products.
A complete listing of each company’s entire pipeline is provided along with graphical and tabular presentation of the pipeline by therapeutic or disease category.
Every Competitor Report lists a company’s individual marketed and pipeline products by disease area, as well as detail on public and private company competitors for each.
An overview of each company’s discontinued product line provides insight into product attrition rates. Life Science Analytics’ Competitor Reports provide extensive information including:
- Company business descriptions
- Product pipelines by stage of development including discontinued products
- Therapeutic areas of research
- Indications treated
- An extensive list of competitors by disease indication.
- Competitor Reports provide the user with independent insight into a company’s management structure, financial position and products - vital intelligence for investors, competitors and partners.
- Understand the uniqueness of a company’s pipeline by obtaining detail on competitive products in development by other public and private companies - independent information that will enable the user to make informed strategic decisions.
- Graphical representation of data coupled with detailed listings of all products in development and in production allows the user to quickly assess the depth of a company’s pipeline and the strength of the company’s product portfolio.